Brunts is an 11-18 community academy of some 1500 students, including approximately 200 in the Sixth Form, and 150 staff. The accommodation is arranged in subject suiting including extensive specialist areas. There is a full sized floodlit all-weather pitch which is very popular with the local community in the evenings.
About the Academy
High aspirations and high expectations leading to high achievement for all – within a safe, supportive, caring, challenging and creative environment.
The Brunts Academy is committed to:
- Promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning – and see this reflected in all students achieving their full potential.
- Using the evaluation and sharing of good and outstanding practice to impact on teaching and learning
- Providing a safe and calm environment in which all young people can learn and grow, developing values which strengthen a positive community.
- Encouraging our students to be considerate, courteous and to show pride in their School and the wider community.
- Strengthening the involvement and commitment of all students, parents, carers and community partners.
- Continuing the professional development of every staff member.
- Providing high quality facilities within a clean and well managed environment
ASPIRE ENJOY ACHIEVE